These classes combine the results and attention of a personal training session with the dynamic energy of a group class.
It’s all about you! Your goals, your schedule, and any injuries you may have. Get ready to meet your full potential by learning proper form and gaining confidence.
Back to school special until October 31st 15% off regular prices!
Buy a 10 pack of classes for $100.
First month of Personal Training is 50% off.
"LOVE coming to this studio! I am getting personal attention that I cannot get from my gym. Amy is a very knowledgable trainer who is able to watch me closer, correct my form and explain exactly what I am working. The classes are fun and different every time I go so I am constantly working different areas and muscle groups. I would definitely recommend this program!"
"I really look forward to working out with Amy. She gets me out of my comfort zone and motivates me to work hard. The workouts are different each time so I don't get bored. Anderson Fitness is a great place to get a great workout!"
"Amy is genuinely passionate and excited about fitness! Her enthusiasm is contagious; her goal is to help you become your personal best. Once you try her class, you will truly be excited about participating and attending the next class. With her extensive experience and education, you will never be bored, always be challenged and welcomed, but most important, encouraged to develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle."
"Amy is a very patient and thorough trainer. She is helping me believe that I can do better, last longer and work harder!"
Anderson Fitness Studio
I obsess about exercise so you don’t have to. When you train here you work out hard and smart. My studio is entirely dedicated to your success. It is not fad based, it is knowledge based. Never over-train a specific body part, correct strength imbalances, and learn how your body works during exercise. No workout is ever the same and always uniquely planned. I am encouraging but tough. Let me get you to a fitness level you haven’t been able to achieve on your own. Opportunities to work all five components of physical fitness listed here:
1. Cardiovascular Fitness - Cardiovascular fitness (also known as cardiorespiratory fitness) is the ability of the heart, lungs and vascular system to deliver oxygen-rich blood to working muscles during sustained physical activity.
2. Muscular Strength - Muscular strength is the amount of force a muscle or muscle group can exert against a heavy resistance.
3. Muscular Endurance - Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle or muscle group to repeat a movement many times or to hold a particular position for an extended period of time.
4. Flexibility - Flexibility is the degree to which an individual muscle will lengthen.
5. Body Composition - Body composition is the amount of fat in the body compared to the amount of lean mass (muscle, bones etc.).
Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishments. Let me and my studio connect you to the fitness goals you set this year.
Give up, give in, or give it your all. You choose.
"Amy is a great instructor! She is always checking our form and making sure we are doing everything correctly. She makes us work hard but also makes it fun!"